The OECD program for international student assessment (PISA) has recently released a report about the active performers and successful reformers in education. High-performing countries such as Korea, Finland, Singapore and Canada (Ontario) share a culture of continuous improvement. But even at the highest performance level, further improvements are recommended, namely:
- To improve Vocational Education and Training (VET) strengthening the links with the industry at all levels and aligning programs with national technical qualifications.
- Develop a curriculum for the 21st century and ensure its implementation.
- Continue attracting, supporting and retaining high-quality teachers.
- Strengthen the use of evaluation and assessment.
- Further integrate information technology in education.
- Explore more efficient policy responses to supplementary education and promote the involvement of parents in school matters.
If your organization is willing to embrace any of such recommendations, we look forward to presenting our consulting practice.
Using the right choice of interactive instructional software, presenters or teachers can capture trainees or students’ attention in an extremely efficient way. Students will retain more information when compared to the results obtained by traditional presentation methods.
We offer training and professional development services for teachers and professional trainers. Using a variety of delivery platforms and methods groupVision offers both standardized and custom curriculum development that will help you to get the most from your technology investment and have your projects delivered on time and within budget.
Join our webinars to learn more about GDSS and visual interactive collaboration. To find about the next sessions visit our GDSS micro-site: here.