This legal information relates to the use of this website and all its content.
The pages published in the URL https://www.groupvision.com are maintained by groupVision Switzerland AG a company that specializes in optimizing group collaboration. The content of these pages is produced and edited by groupVision and can be freely used or referred to by any third party individual, public or private organization, so long as there is an explicit mention to its original source, namely by providing the respective page URL. Part of the content used to produce this web site is publicly available and needs not to be acknowledged to groupVision but instead to the respective owners.
Whenever using the content produced in these pages for any type of commercial or non-commercial purpose you are not allowed to change or suppress the references to groupVision and to all other organizations referred in the website as being holders of the contents’ copyrights.
“groupVision” is a registered trademark and as such it is subject to industrial copyrights in the European Union, which are protected by the Industrial Property and International Law; it cannot be subject to reproduction or appropriation by a third party, without express authorization of the holder(s) of the above mentioned rights. All other brands mentioned in these pages are property of respective owners and are subject to the same restrictions.
The contents of these pages do not establish any responsibility regarding a contractual relationship. The authors of these contents do not answer for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, inflicted on any user, regarding the information within these pages. groupVision and her partner companies or associates are not responsible by the accuracy or conformity to law regarding the contents given by third parties, advertisers, commercial partners or others.
groupVision and her associated organizations are not responsible for the quality or truth of the statements reproduced on the web pages to which the hyperlinks on these pages direct its users to.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by providing details on groupvision.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, or any other information that may be required.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this, to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We will not share your information with any third parties.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access information held about you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In writing to your nearest groupVision office
In an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of dispute the present contract is ruled by the Swiss law.