Our company’s value proposition in health care is twofold.
Starting at a strategic level groupVision creates seminars, workshops and Thought Leadership sessions that deliver creative and unique solutions for decision makers in different areas of the healthcare sector.
Within an operational level, our visual collaboration solutions coupled with GDSS (group decision support systems) can bring countless advantages for healthcare professionals that need to work in teams. We also address the health professionals’ need for sharing knowledge in peer learning.
In close collaboration with Pfizer, groupVision developed “Saúde em Rede”, a nationwide thought leaders initiative that provided strategic guidance and recommendations in Portugal from 2009 to 2011.
Following this trail in Spain, groupVision has launched the Iberian Healthcare Forum, whose annual conference – the Iberian Healthcare Leaders Summit – is hosted by different Health Regions. These summits are designed to address Regional and cross-border Strategies in Healthcare, providing an inter-regional debate, gathering leaders from the Iberian public institutions, both nationally and regionally.
Enhanced visual collaboration
If a picture says more than one thousand words, then in the medical profession pictures are the words. Again, most digital presentation systems used in hospitals and clinics lack the interactive capability for writing and saving annotations on top of video or images.
While senior health professionals have all the skills necessary to train and coach their peers; they lack the right technology to make the sharing of clinical evidence and medical information a productive experience for all. Our company provides turn-key solutions to support clinical training and decision rooms in healthcare organizations.
Combined with visual collaboration solutions, GDSS (group decision support systems) opens up a new world of possibilities. This software can be used not only in training sessions but also in distance learning and remote conferencing, giving the trainees the chance to participate in more engaging and practical sessions with professionals from around the world.
Contact us for more information.
Our company works with closely with the most prestigious healthcare organizations as well as with international healthcare providers such as IT and pharmaceutical companies. Besides the current initiatives, groupVision has been requested to work in the past with the following organizations:
- Pfizer, developing nation-wide initiatives with the aim of increasing health sector efficiency and public health programs
- Grup Gesaworld, designing Thought Leadership sessions with a mix of key officials from the national government and renowned specialists in health care.
- Direcção-Geral de Saúde, Portuguese Ministry of Health Care, creating a National Forum for Quality in Healthcare.
- EMCDDA – European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, action-research on Drug Policies in the EU with group decision support tools.
- Novartis Oncology, Designing meetings as editorial initiatives in healthcare economics.
- Portuguese Ministry of Health Care, Making shared visions a driving force in the nation’s hospital conglomerate in close collaboration with the strategic consulting firm McKinsey and Company
- Oracle, supporting national healthcare awards and sharing knowledge for a common infrastructure in data management.
groupVision’s specialized consultancy services are also requested by the most prestigious international consultancy companies such as Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG, and others.
If you want to learn more about the right solution for your needs, please get in touch with us. Our CEO’s expertise as a Ph.D. in group collaboration technology is within your reach by simply booking a 15 minutes call in the calendar bellow.